+ Admission Process
The front office staff at the reception will assist you during the admission process. They will generate a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the hospital for all future reference. They will also draw out an estimate and guide you for selecting the relevant category of room.
- For initiating any medical treatment with an OPD or Indoor procedures, a “onetime” Registration is required at the Reception located on the ground floor which will be valid for 1year.
- It is vital for the patient to carry his/ her registration document/card and produce it at the reception for further proceedings
- As per advice from the concerned Consultant, if you require admission, then you will need to complete necessary formalities at the “Admission Counter” at First Floor.
- Reception is functional round the clock but in case of emergency, admission is also done through the Emergency Department. The Emergency doctor in the Emergency Department may recommend and advice admission accordingly. While admitting, you will be required to answer couple of questions, in order for us to serve you better.
- An initial deposit will have to be paid at the time of admission for which a receipt will be issued to you. The treating doctor shall specify the tentative duration of your stay in the hospital and accordingly you will have to pay advance in the Admission Desk.
- It will merely take approximately 30 minutes to cover several essential formalities near admission procedures.
- A deposit is required at the time of pre-admission or admission. The sum payable varies on your choice of accommodation.
- If you are required to undergo any surgery, the entire amount for the procedure will have to be deposited on admission. Subsequent payment requirements will be intimated to you from time to time depending on your treatment.
- Please ensure that payments are made within 24 hours of intimation.
In addition, you will be required to make an advance payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the final bill at the time of discharge. Those seeking the cashless route would have to visit the insurance desk / TPA desk for the hospitalisation of the patient. The staff will escort the patient to the allotted room/bed and make you feel comfortable.